If you are concerned about drooping eyelids or sagging skin on your face and looking for a way to get rid of them, AccuTite might be the solution you are looking for. AccuTite is a revolutionary nonsurgical skin tightening treatment that is perfect for those small areas that are hard to reach. At MD Brothers, we offer AccuTite, a highly effective in-office procedure that tightens the skin for firmer, younger-looking skin.
What is AccuTite?
Like FaceTite, AccuTite is an incision-free and scalpel-free eyelid and facial lifting procedure that utilizes radiofrequency-assisted lipolysis (RFAL) to eliminate fat cells and tighten skin. The treatment effectively stimulates collagen production, melting stubborn pockets of fat, resulting in a sculpted, contoured look in areas that have lost their definition over time. AccuTite is FDA-approved, safe and effective. AccuTite can be used to address the following areas for skin tightening or lifting:
- Submental fullness beneath the chin
- Sagging jowls
- Sagging or loose neck skin
- Armpit rolls
- Lifting and tightening sagging brows
- Nasolabial folds or laugh lines running from the nose down to the sides of the mouth
- Eyelid bags and festooned skin
- Signs of aging and loss of youthful appearance
- Excess fatty deposits in the lower jaw and neckline
- Early stages of sagging or loose skin
- Marionette lines that appear at the mouth corners and run down the chin
On the body, AccuTite can be used to treat larger areas such as:
- The Axilla
- Armpit edges
- Tummy area (abdomen)
- Arms (upper arms and hands)
- Legs (inner thighs and knees)
What Does the Procedure Involve?
Before The Procedure
The following are some AccuTite pre-treatment instructions:
- Moisturize your skin in the morning and evening for seven days before the treatment
- Inform your doctor if you are taking anticoagulants such as aspirin, naproxen, or ibuprofen.
- Take at least eight glasses of water daily to hydrate your skin. This helps produce the best results.
- Discontinue topical retinoid for seven days before treatment
- If you have a history of cold sores, inform your doctor. They will give you an antiviral prescription medication for a few days of pre-treatment
- Don’t expose yourself to the sun’s UV rays for prolonged periods. Ensure you use an SPF 30 sunscreen
- Inform your doctor if you have a pacemaker, insulin pump, defibrillator, facial implants, or screws and plates
- Inform your doctor if you have recently undergone Botox or filler treatments
- On the day of the treatment, do not use any lotion, powder, makeup, perfume, or other products in the treatment area
- Make arrangements for someone to drive you home and stay with you for at least a day after the procedure
During The Procedure
You will need an initial consultation with your doctor to discuss the areas of concern and explain what the treatment involves. AccuTite treatment is done in –the office under local anesthesia. Your doctor will make a micro-incision (rice grain size) in the treatment area, and the AccuTite probe or cannula will be inserted into the area. The AccuTite device delivers precision heating to the treatment areas with radiofrequency energy or heat. The RF waves are delivered into the fatty tissues using another electrode that monitors the internal and external temperature to ensure that it is safe for the skin and does not get too hot.
The device administers uniform heat distribution to the treatment site for effective, smooth, and precise results. The RF waves melt the fat, which is immediately suctioned off through a liposuction cannula. Collagen production is also stimulated beneath the skin leading to firm, toned skin. The AccuTite device helps coagulate blood vessels leading to minimal bruising and no scarring. The procedure takes less than an hour. AccuTite can be combined with FaceTite or liposuction. Most patients require one session, but in some cases, patients may require additional treatments.
After the procedure, you may experience minimal redness, numbness, itchiness, and swelling, which diminishes in a few days. You may notice an immediate improvement in your appearance after the procedure. You can resume normal activities in two to three days. You may have to wear a compression garment for at least three weeks to reduce swelling, promote healing, and prevent discomfort. The compression garment should be worn 12 hours daily for the first two weeks. The micro incisions do not require sutures and heal quite quickly with no noticeable scarring. Keep the incision sites clean and dry, and apply antibiotic ointment twice daily.
Once your skin starts healing, you may notice tiny scabs, which you should avoid picking on. Avoid strenuous activities, including exercise, for a few days until the swelling subsides. Do not take alcohol or expose yourself to excessive heat, including UV light and fires, for at least two weeks. Generally, your doctor will give you aftercare instructions to ensure your healing process is smooth. You will notice the best results after six weeks, which will continue for up to a year. Your body will continue to produce collagen giving a firmer, younger-looking appearance.
Benefits of AccuTite
AccuTite offers the following benefits for patients:
- AccuTite is designed to address small, delicate areas of the face and body without leaving scars
- AccuTite is minimally invasive, and only very tiny incisions are used to access the treatment areas.
- The procedure is performed in-office and utilizes local anesthesia
- The treatment is relatively short
- Less bruising, pain, or discomfort compared to other facial rejuvenation procedures
- The recovery period is not long, and there is no minimal downtime
- AccuTite various sizes in hand piece designs allow for a more precise procedure and treatment, leading to incredible results
- AccuTite dissolves unwanted fat and promotes the production of collagen, leaving you looking younger
- It is a one-time, painless procedure
Who Is a Suitable Candidate for AccuTite?
Our team of world-class surgeons will assess whether the AccuTite surgical procedure may be more in line with your goals. Suitable candidates include:
- Those that are not pregnant or lactating and do not plan to become pregnant immediately
- Patients who have stubborn small areas of fat that do not respond to diet and exercise
- Those who have reached or are near their weight goal and aren’t planning on losing weight further
- Those in good overall health
- Anyone with skin laxity
- People who have steadily lost weight and do not have excessive skin
- Those looking for effective anti-aging, skin tightening treatments that are minimally invasive without extensive downtime
- Those who wish to restore skin firmness and youthful elasticity
- Patients with mild to moderate wrinkles and sagging fat
Contact MD Brothers today for more information about AccuTite and to know if it can benefit you. We are glad to help.