If you are dealing with diet and exercise-resistant fat cells and deposits, our expert providers at MD Brothers are here to help. We are pleased to offer Vaser Liposuction to target stubborn pockets of fat, leaving you looking and feeling your best. Sculpt your body and reach your desired goals today!
What Is Vaser Liposuction?
VASER is an acronym for Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance. The innovative technology is a type of liposuction treatment that uses ultrasound energy to break up targeted fat cells and loosen them from the deeper tissues, making them easier to remove.
Ideal candidates for Vaser liposuction are within 15 pounds of their ideal weight. It is important to remember that this transformative treatment is not designed for weight loss but, rather, is a way to get rid of stubborn pockets of fat and sculpt, tighten, and contour. Treatment areas include the abdomen, arms, buttocks, chest, chin, neck, hips, knees, neck, thighs, upper back, waistline, and more.
Vaser liposuction produces permanent results. Once the fat cells are eliminated, they are gone for good. However, the remaining fat cells in the area can expand, so it’s essential to maintain a healthy lifestyle, including a balanced diet and regular exercise.
What Are the Benefits of Vaser Liposuction?
Vaser Liposuction offers numerous benefits, including the following:
- It destroys fat cells while preserving surrounding healthy tissues.
- It eliminates diet and exercise-resistant pockets of fat cells while promoting skin tightening.
- It creates precise, defined results in most areas of the body, including the abdomen, upper arms, and hips.
- It offers an ideal solution for removing smaller areas of unwanted fat cells to reveal more sculpted and defined contours.
- It is gentle enough to remove fat from the most delicate or sensitive areas, such as under the neck.
- Healing after treatment is relatively quick, with beautifully natural, lasting results.
What Can You Expect During Vaser Liposuction Procedure?
Depending on your individual needs, we may administer a form of sedation for your comfort, so plan on having a trusted adult accompany you to drive you home. You may also need to take a few days off to give your body a chance to heal.
During the procedure, we will inject a saline solution into the targeted areas to break apart fatty cells. Next, we will insert a small probe and emit ultrasound energy. That gently breaks down the fat cells, which we suction out through a cannula.
Important things to keep in mind include the following:
- It is normal to experience swelling, bruising, or pain, and it will gradually decrease.
- You will likely need to wear a compression garment to reduce swelling and bruising.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for two to three weeks after your Vaser liposuction.
- It can take 3 to 6 months for your final, stunning results to appear.
VASER Liposuction Near Me in Lake Forest, IL
If you’re battling stubborn pockets of fat with no end in sight, contact MD Brothers to schedule a consultation. We will evaluate your unique needs and recommend the best solution for a more sculpted, contoured you. Your before and after pictures will amaze you! We invite you to call (312) 416-6172 to schedule an appointment or book one online today!