The top cosmetic and plastic surgeons in Chicago at MD Brothers are able to minimize any visible damage or scarring while reconstructing the earlobe to an ideal shape and appearance.
What are the benefits of an earlobe repair?
Earlobe repair offers many benefits, such as:
- Revives the earlobe appearance
- Improves patient’s self-esteem
- Minimal recovery time and scarring
- Allows you to wear desired jewelry
Am I a good candidate for an ear lobe repair?
An ideal candidate for earlobe repair would struggle with at least one of the following commo earlobe problems:
- Slightly enlarged piercings that are too big to hold standard jewelry studs
- Stretched earlobes from oversized piercings and tunnel jewelry
- Stretched earlobes from age and/or wearing heavy earrings
- A torn or split earlobe, commonly caused by trauma, like earrings that have been ripped out
What to expect:
Earlobe repair is a fairly simple surgery with minimal procedure and recovery time. Due to the procedure being non-invasive and brief, it only takes about forty five minutes to an hour.
This procedure uses local anesthesia, meaning the patient is awake and conscious, yet not in pain.
Downtime after the earlobe repair procedure is minimal; Patients can expect to return to their daily activities within a few days.
If you’d like to schedule a free consultation regarding earlobe repair in Chicago, contact MD Brothers at (312) 416-6172.